A new season has begun and for many of us, that means it's time to reorganize! Or, if you're anything like me, finally get organized and maximize the space in your apartment home.
Here are 5 ways to maximize and organize your apartment home.
- Look under your bed! Under your bed is a great place to start your organization. You can start by buying containers and labeling them (your inner organization guru will scream with excitement). Or if you're looking for a whole new look, you can get a new bed frame with built-in storage! This is a great way to start getting yourself organized and maximize your bedroom space!
- Multipurpose side tables – This is a great tip for your bedroom or living room. Try looking for accent furniture that has drawers, this will allow you to organize and keep clutter to a minimum. Looking to maximize your space? Try floating furniture! You have the use of the furniture minus the clutter.
- Get a house plant. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with organizing or maximizing space but stay with me. With houseplants, you bring light to a room and automatically make the room seem bigger and brighter.
- Try vertical furniture. Instead of a bedside table, try a vertical shelf. Vertical furniture is great as it reduces clutter and elongates your space.
- Use every inch of your closet! Closet organizers are a great tool to tidy up and maximize the space in your closet. Plus, they do the organizing for you!
What are some of your favorite organization or maximization tips? Let us know in the comments!