Looking for something to do this weekend? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of fun, local activities you can check out this weekend or any weekend!
- The West Chester Grower’s Market – The West Chester Grower’s Market is a rain or shine farmers market. As a producer only market you get to come face to face with the farmer who grew your fruits and vegetables. How cool is that? You also get to support your local small businesses! Check them out every Saturday from 9 am – 1 pm.
- What better way to spend a fall day than at an Orchard? Highland Orchards is the perfect place to fall in love with fall. From their pumpkin and apple picking to convenience store and bakery, this is your one stop shop for all things fall.
- Looking to get out and be one with nature? Marsh Creek State Park is a great place to experience the great outdoors. Take advantage of the great hiking trails or get out on the lake!
- Fall Foliage Express – All Aboard! The West Chester Railroad hosts the Fall Foliage Express. Enjoy a scenic trip through the Chester Creek Valley for a view of the beautiful fall foliage.
- Who’s up for some mini golf? Boulder Falls Miniature golf is a great place for everyone to enjoy. This 19-hole course is a great place to practice your mini-golf skills.
*For the most up to date information about these activities be sure to check out their websites.
What will you do this weekend? Let us know in the comments!