The Autumn chill is in the air and that means it’s time for warm, delicious crock pot recipes! We’ve compiled a list of 5 recipes that we are sure you will go back to again and again.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings – Warm and savory, this is the perfect recipe for fall! Best part? This recipe has a 10-minute prep time!
- Crock Pot Chicken Soup – Nothing says comfort like chicken soup! Give this recipe a try with spaghetti noodles!
- Crock Pot Chili – Chili is the perfect game day entrée, and we have a feeling this recipe will be your new game day tradition!
- Crock Pot Butternut Squash Soup – Fall is soups time to shine! Try this butternut squash soup on a cool fall night. Bonus: This recipe can be modified to be Vegan friendly!
- Crock Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – Cheese is always a good idea. Give this cheesy scalloped potato recipe a try! Pro Tip from Insanely Good Recipes ‘If you like it with some golden bubbling cheese on top, just broil for a few minutes before serving!’
What is one of your favorite go to recipes for fall? Let us know in the comments!