There is nothing we like more than seeing the seasons change and the warm weather return. Now that Spring is in full swing, we have outdoor dining on the brain. Check out this list for a few of our favorite local outdoor dining spots.
- Appetites on Main – If you are looking to get out but not be far from home, Appetites on Main is the perfect place for a weeknight happy hour or Saturday lunch. Their patio is awesome, and it is pet friendly!
- Al Pastor – Spice up your weekend at Al Pastor! Located in the Eagleview Town Center this is the perfect place to enjoy the scenery while having delicious tacos and nachos, what more could you ask for?
- Mercato – In the mood for Italian with a view of the sunset? Look no further than Mercato located in the West Chester borough. Great food and a view? We are here for it!
- Más Mexicali Cantina – Nothing says warm weather like a rooftop bar. Kick off your weekend with a frozen margarita and roof top views of West Chester. Bonus: Chips and Salsa are always available for the table.
- Stolen Sun Brewery – Looking for a place to spend Sunday Funday? Look no further than Stolen Sun Brewery! Have a pint (or two) in their beer garden and enjoy live music from local bands.
Do you have a favorite outdoor dining spot? Let us know in the comments!