It’s that time of year again! The holiday season is in full swing and though it may look a little different there are still plenty of ways to enjoy the season and get in the holiday spirit. Check out these 5 activities that are sure to be fun for the entire family!
- Make Gingerbread Houses – Gingerbread houses are a staple during the holidays. Pick up a gingerbread making kit at the grocery store and get to decorating! Or if you are feeling brave you could make your own gingerbread!
- Holiday movie night – Holiday movies are a sure-fire way to get in the holiday spirit. With so many great movies to choose from, you can make it a double feature.
- Bake cookies – Baking cookies is tons of fun for the entire family. You could even spread some holiday cheer and drop off your fresh baked treats to friends and family!
- Decorate a door – Decorating is always a fun way to get in the holiday spirit! Try decorating your closet door like a present.
- Holiday Lights Tour – Seeing holiday lights go up around the neighborhood puts us in the holiday spirit! Have a free night? Hop in the car and take a holiday lights tour around the area.
What is your favorite holiday tradition? Let us know in the comments!